Welcome to the home page of the 3rd Greater Kansas Area Security Workshop (KanSec).
The KanSec workshop brings together researchers and practitioners in security-related fields across Kansas and the neighboring area. The goal of this workshop is to provide a regular forum for presenting research and education activities in all areas related to computer and communication security, as well as promoting interactions and collaborations among scholars and students and between academia and industry.
To receive announcements about the KanSec workshop, please join our Google Group.News
- The registration page is available now. Please register!
- Details of the keynote have been posted.
- The workshop will be co-sponsored by Emerging Threats.
- 01/30/2013: Workshop date: Saturday April 06, 2013; CFP posted.
- 01/28/2013: Professor Elisa Bertino will give a keynote at KanSec III.
- 01/25/2013: The workshop will be co-sponsored by KU ITTC
- 01/20/2013: The 3rd KanSec workshop will be sponsored by the National Science Foundation. Student travel support will be provided.
- 01/09/2013: KanSec website is up.
- Chair: Bo Luo, University of Kansas
- Keyu Jiang, Fort Hays State University
- Fengjun Li, University of Kansas
- Xinming (Simon) Ou, Kansas State University